Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TWO becomes THREE!!!



On Christmas Eve, December 24th, 2009, at 11:13pm, Carson Michael White arrived!!! Mommy and Daddy were blessed with the most wonderful Christmas present ever. Carson weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 21 inches long. Such a big boy for being one month early!!! He is doing great now. He is back to his birth weight and his jaundice is almost gone. Since Carson was premature and had a rough delivery, he had to stay in the hospital a couple extra days. He was really bruised up on his face (from being posterior), which caused jaundice to set in. Poor little guy!
The past two weeks have been overwhelming, but amazing at the same time. Mommy and Daddy are getting adjusted to being new parents. I never thought I would be so excited about getting 3 hours of non-interrupted sleep!!! When I wake up, I feel like I have been sleeping for an entire day!!! :o) I apologize now if my blog entry doesn't make sense....haha.
I have a couple free minutes, so I wanted to post some pictures of our bundle of joy!!! Mommy and Daddy are soooooo proud!!!




My first bath at home...
On my way to my first doctor's appt....



Playing on the bed with mommy...

My first UK game with Daddy....GO CATS!!!
Our first Christmas as THREE...

2 comments:

  1. What a precious little peanut! Congrats girl! And how fun that you, Maria, Compton, and Gretch all will have babes around the same age.

    PS. It's amazing the amount of boys born into our ADPi family. We need to have a group of legacies the next time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute I cannot stand it! I am so happy for you and Travis and wish you all the best. Get through the first six weeks and then your sleep should start to get better. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete