Thursday, December 3, 2009

Showering Carson with Love!

On November 21st, my amazing friends hosted a Baby Shower for Carson and me. Sara, Molly, Jamie, and Casey, THANK YOU! We all had a great time and I was showered with so many wonderful gifts from my family and friends. Love you all!!!

Here are some pics from the shower...Molly, Casey, (Little Mason Man), Sara, Jamie, and me.


Aunt Kate Kate and me...She is already spoiling Carson like crazy!!!!


Tears...tears..and more tears....
Grandma Sheryl made Carson a book of poems. The book is called "Grandma B's book of Crazy Poems". Every week since the first week I told my mom I was expecting, she has wrote a POEM. As most of you know, there is a website called "the bump. com" and to make it easier for mommy-to-be's, they compare each week in your pregnancy to the size of a fruit or veggie. Well, Grandma Sheryl decided to write a poem for every week based on what the website said the baby resembles each week. For example, did you know at week 11 your baby is the size of a LIME??? :o) I will treasure this gift forever and I can't wait to start reading the poems to Carson! Thank you, momma!


Aunt Vickie, Aunt Connie, Mom, Cousin Ashley, me, and Cousin Susan...Great Family Picture!


All of my girls! Thank you for making the day so special!! XOXO


Lauren and me...Baby Carson and Baby Dylan :o). They can't wait to meet each other!


Pregnant Girl Cake...She was TOO CUTE to eat!!!


After the shower....late night with Grandma B......SUPPORTING the CATS! (Mom's hand is covering the CAT PAW)




No comments:

Post a Comment